Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hatred

Hatred is like a pit with stakes. Once you fall in its almost impossible to get out. The darkness is what you feel, and the stakes going through you is the hatred stabbing your limp body. You have no control over the pain you feel. But what has caused you to feel this pain? Is it someone who you despise. Well whoever they are they are not worth the hatred stabbing at your guts.These pass days I have been feeling this way. At the beginning of this week I fell into the pit.After almost a week of the stakes killing me I go pulled out by the people who i always have at my side. They were the rope that rescued me and the person that pulled me out. Even though at times i still feel the hate for that person i am no longer in the pit. I have learned that throwing myself into that hatred will only be stabbing myself. It will hurt me way more than the person i hate. Hating will always interfer with your life. You just have to learn to ignore it and stop yourself from walking into a trap. The trap is the pain, the Hate, The stakes threatening your life. But in this case, it turns your soul into a evil one. This is what i have learned. I am not saying that the pit will never threaten my life again, but i have learned to stay away. Even though in the future i will make the same mistake and fall right back in. At least now i know it is not worth your pain, your energy, your life.

darkness.jpg

No comments: