Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tattoos =p


I think tattoos are a great way to express yourself. tattoos really show people who you are. i love see people with maybe 1 or 2 tattoos maybe more...i have absolutely nothing against them.. I like when i see people with tattoos i can ask them what lead them to get the tattoo.

I think that tattoos can be a bad thing because it will cause people to think bad of you. It may be hard to find a job.... People may discriminate you because you look different... these are the reasons why you shouldn't get a tattoo..

If it were up to me to get a tattoo I would get it in a place where people would be able to see it even though they might not like the fact that i have it. I would have to tattoo and it would be something i represent, like Peace, or A print of my father's signature so that i could always remember him and know that my father would always be with me no matter where i am.

=D

1 comment:

"L" said...

I agree with you about the fact that tattoos are a way to express yourself and at least if you get a tattoo it would be for a respectful kind of thing unlike some other people that get tattoos for no aparent reason and just have stupid kind of stuff there and dont have a reason why they have it. Nice work.
-Mr.No-One